Blog commenting is very important aspect in link building for getting backlinks. After the Google panda and penguin [Web Spam] Algorithm updates it has became really hard to rank high for competitive traffic, even the websites doing white hat SEO are fighting very hard to maintain their current positions.
What is Blog commenting?
For those who do not know about blog commenting we would like to give a basic introduction for blog commenting. Many Internet column experts writes their thoughts on various topics (niche) of their interest like insurance, property, technology, Mobiles, Gadgets, news, Online Marketing, SEO etc. There after most of blogs/websites have an discussion block where visitors can share their thoughts, usually it helps to follow an conversation between visitors and blog author or sometime helps in solving the quires or say problems of visitors.
How to do blog commenting
There are many Blogging platforms and depending on blogging platforms there are various forms which we need to fill for. For example a very famous blogging platform is WordPress, you can find below shown form after each post on wordpress based blogs.
In this simple form you can give your Name, Email Id [Just shown to admin of blog], Website / blog url and at last comment form.
Many blogs uses captcha like recaptcha which says to enter you words as mentioned inimage or some uses an string and you need to mention "You are not a spammer" as mentioned in above Image.
What is Keywordluv?
After the evolvement of blog commenting in Link Building, many users put their niche keywords in place of names to get benefits of backlinks which hide the original name of Commenting person, to get rid of this situation, webmaster started using WordPress Plugin named "KeywordLuv" which helps commentators by separating their names and keywords. Moreover they are also rewarded by a anchor text backlink from keyword which helps in improving SERP.
Footprints to find Keyword luv blogs
"YourKeyword" + "This site uses KeywordLuv. Enter YourName@YourKeywords in the Name field to take advantage."
For example: if your keyword is Insurance then your search string will be
- Insurance + "YourName@YourKeywords"
- Online insurance + "This site uses KeywordLuv"
- Auto insurance+ "This site uses KeywordLuv"
- Life insurance+ "This site uses KeywordLuv"
- Insurance + "YourName@YourKeywords"
What is CommentLuv?
Similar to keywordluv, commentluv is also an wordpress plugin which awards blog commentators by linking to their last blog post. In this way a blog commentator gets two backlinks one from their name and another from last post this has its own SEO Benefits.
Also there are some other too like if you register with commentluv website they can fetch last 10 posts; thereby you have option to choose from last 10 posts.
[Image showing Last 10 posts of Ktechie, on a commentluv enabled blog]
Footprints to find Commentluv blogs
- "ID only. No links or @ symbols" + recently posted
- "recently posted.." Author + Name *Email *Website
* You may add your keyword along with these strings.
- You can use this tool by Andy for finding commentluv blogs: CommentLuv Search Engine.
- Even you can try Google Reverse Image search with below image.[http://ktechie.com/content/Commentluv.png]
FootPrints to find Blogengine.net blogs
- Powered by BlogEngine.NET 188.8.131.52?
- Powered by BlogEngine.NET 184.108.40.206
- Powered by BlogEngine.NET 220.127.116.11
Footprints to find WordPress enabled blogs:
- Powered by wordpress
- "powered by wordpress" "leave a comment"
- "You may use these HTML tags and attributes:" + Powered by wordpress
- Site:.com + Powered by wordpress
Few of examples, if you want an SEO related blog then you may try
- SEO + "Powered by BlogEngine.NET"
- Social media + "Powered by BlogEngine.NET"
- Affiliate marketing + "Powered by BlogEngine.NET"
Below are some of famous footprints to find dofollow blogs, add them with your keywords and you will be able to find thousands of blogs:
- "Notify me of new posts by email."
- "Notify me of follow-up comments by email."
- "You may use these HTML tags and attributes:"
- "Add comment"
- "Post comment"
- "Write comment"
- "leave a comment" / "leave comment"
- "Notify me of follow-up comments?"+"Submit the word you see below:"
- "Remember my personal information" + "Notify me of follow-up comments?"
- "Notify me of follow-up comments"
- "This site uses KeywordLuv"
- "Enable CommentLuv"
- "CommentLuv Enabled"
- "You can use these tags"
- "Powered by BlogEngine.NET"
- "Allowed HTML tags:"
- "top commenter"
And you may also find dofollow blogs by searching other guy’s generic comments such as:
“Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.”
“I feel so good to read your article of about a report. Because here included so effective information. It may help me about related matter. I highly recommend it.”
“Really i feel very nice and great blog. Nice thought for highest about your website. Very good concept for benificial your site and very nice and useful information colletion on website.”
“I loved the post a lot. This is really great blog, I always find worth reading stuff here. Thanks to writer”
“I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best”
You should never make such comments as they does not add any value to discussions.
Tips for fast approval of your comments:
- Try to find relevant blogs and comments should be as relevant to topic, niche.
- Always try to give some valuable addition according to post.
- To butter up Admin share blog post on Twitter, G Plus, Digg etc.
- Try to comment within 2-3 days as the post goes live. As author is also not interested in discussing older things unless it’s a blog about Software tutorials.
- Become regular commenter on blogs, In this way you will be able to maintain relationship between admin of that niche.
- Put your own picture in Gravatar, this helps you in increasing your credibility and trust across various blog webmasters.
- Never post generic comments like "Thanks for sharing", "Thanks for informative post"
Hope you enjoy the blog commenting with all these tips and tricks including getting Moreover do not forget to get bonus links with commentluv plugging and get popularity with keywordluv plug-in.