Yahoo Mail is one of the world’s best e-mail service which is offered by an American company named Yahoo!. It has spread it’s market across the web that offers free email accounts to the people around the world, yet it is also associated with alternate Yahoo services. If you’re having a Yahoo mail account, then you don’t need to sign up again rather than just enter your Username and Password and get logged in without paying a single buck from anywhere around the world. You can check, receive and send emails wherever you want to send. There are millions of active Yahoo mail users who always get the benefits of this email service. Yahoo mail is the messenger service through which you may chat and communicate with many people simultaneously. The service is absolutely free for personal use but if you want to utilize it for business use then you will have to pay for this. Yahoo mail service is launched in 1997 and with 281 million users it has become world’s third largest e-mail service.
If you are not having a Yahoo ID then you can not utilize plenty of free connective services. Yahoo mail not only provides chatting and email services, it has a lot more including Photos, News and etc. To enjoy access of all these services, you need to create a Yahoo ID. Start with entering your name, date of birth and then select a Yahoo ID and password. Yahoo provides very secured social communication platform and without your permission it doesn’t share your personal chat, or other information with anyone.
Yahoo e-mail features:
- No account expiration
- 10 megabyte message size limit
- 25 megabytes of email storage
- No promotional taglines in messages
- Up to 10 attachments per email
- POP Access and Forwarding
- email archiving for offline access
- Messages sending ability from Yahoo! Mail.
- 200 blocked addresses
- 50 filters to help screen unsolicited emails
- I TB Email storage capacity
- 25 MB Email attachment limit
- Account expired on: 6+2 months if it is not accessed by the account holder. However, the account can be retrieved but all stored data, like emails, are lost.
- Supported protocols: YPOPs! or via POP3 in Asia, IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, Mail
- To sort incoming messages 200 filters
- Virus and Spam protection.
- Advertises are displayed on the screen
Yahoo Mail Sign In: Step By Step
Here are some one-by-one steps which are to be taken while signing in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
- The very first step to take is open a web browser and type yahoo.com.
- By doing the above step a Yahoo login page will be open and now you have to enter your Yahoo Username and Password in the respective boxes
- Click Sign in. Now you are in on your Yahoo Mail Inbox. Happy Mailing.