Lucknow has developed itself to a great extent in past two to three years. The city has developed its roads, infrastructures and has emerged with new buildings, complexes, residential buildings, apartments, commercial hubs etc. This city has got recognition from many big industries. There is a great demand of housing here because the city is developing day by day. As Lucknow is considered among top ten growing cities in the country, it is attracting many outsiders to reside over here for residential as well as commercial purposes. Real estate Lucknow has become the attraction for many builders and industrialists as they wanted to grow their business at a place like this.
Highlighted and developing areas of Lucknow:
- Areas like Gomti Nagar extension, Janakipuram, Mahanagar are developing at a high range and will be fully developed in coming 3-4 yrs.
- The area of Hazratganj is especially for the official purpose. It is the heart of the city; as majority of offices, shopping stores, malls etc are located here.
- Gomti Nagar extension has become the IT hub in Lucknow.
- Shaheed path is the most highlighted and emerging place as it as many new and luxurious apartments and new projects.
New and developing projects in Lucknow:
- The Metro project in Alambagh is in process with full potential and labour.
- MOU has been signed for the construction of international cricket stadium.
- Various new malls are opening in every area. After few years Lucknow is going to have malls in every sector.
Tourist’s attractions of Lucknow: Lucknow is also known as the ‘city of Nawabs’ because of its cultures and heritage. This city has various historical monuments, beautiful gardens etc. Lucknow is dissected into two sects- old Lucknow and new Lucknow. Old Lucknow is in chowk and it is called so because all the old and historical monuments like bada Imambada, chota Imambada etc are situated here. Residency is one of the historical heritages here. Lucknow is famous for its cuisines like that of tunday kebab and chicken clothes etc. some places are:
- Marine drive
- Jaineshwar mishr park
- Indira dam
- Lohia park
- Botanical garden
- Science center… etc
Educational hubs: Lucknow University is one of the main education center to which all other study centers are linked up. One of the Indian institute of management (IIM) is here. Ram Manohar national law university is here which ranks 7th all over India in 14 NLU’S. Medical institute king George medical college is also here.
So all over one can see that there is each and every facility available here from education to eating. The prices here are increasing day by day because of the advancements and increase in technologies of the city. The city has all types of facilities available. It has best education facility, shopping malls at every distance, new and good schools etc. Basically Lucknow has become a dream place for many because it is proliferating both for commercial as well as residential purposes.
The search for flats or lands for any purpose whether it is for living or trading purpose may end here. Those who want to reside here should make it soon because of the rise in prices as this city has almost on its peak of development. It is so that many people prefer to buy a land in Lucknow rather than the cities like Mumbai and Delhi because Lucknow still has lands which are affordable and is surrounded with good places. It has place for both high class and middle class.